Web Project Coordinator
Responsibilities - How you will contribute to webdew's success
- Communicate with clients to identify and define project requirements, scopes, and objectives.
- Coordinate and manage a team of developers, designers, coders and other professionals working on various web development projects.
- Ability to simultaneously manage different projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets
- Ensure all parts of an assigned project are processed, organized, and progressing according to predetermined timelines and deliverable dates
- Responsible for maintaining good relationships with clients through active communication and strong availability
- Develop and maintain project performance databases that track overall progress and the accomplishment of specific milestones
- Monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximize deliverable outputs
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards
- Responsible for getting positive reviews from clients on different portals
Requirements: Glad to see you succeed. For success, you will need
- Minimum 2 years of experience in handling web related projects required.
- Knowledge of different Frontend and backend development technologies will be preferred.
- Display leadership qualities and ability to work as part of a team: should believe in teamwork
- Must have an ability to work independently
- Superior communication and presentation with Excellent interpersonal skills at the clients end is highly favorable
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills are must to have traits
- Time management and prompt responsiveness are imperative