- Assembling raw footage and transferring or uploading to a computer
- Create and Follow a script, screenplay or outline
- Understanding the desired outcome of a project when meeting with clients and the ability to bring them to life
- Inputting graphics to enhance footage
- Digitally splicing film and video and synchronizing them into one rough cut file
- Improving and correcting lighting, coloring and faulty footage
- Working closely with team members.
- Experience editing various video projects and inserting sound effects, music and transitions (6 months to 2 years)
- Ability to multitask and work toward several milestones on various projects simultaneously
- Proficient in creating concept boards and other visual representations of planned edits for video projects
- Excellent communication skills are required to have a solid understanding of project scope and implementation
- Willing to learn and use new video editing tools based on project requirements
- Ability to take and follow direction, while also having a creative eye for improvements.
- Experience in on-site shoot would be a plus
- Experience in creating templates in softwares like Kinemaster and Invideo would be plus
- Permanent work from home opportunity