Responsibilities - How you will contribute to webdew's success
- Understand and evaluate project requirements.
- Illustrate design ideas using process flows, and sitemaps
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Design graphics user interfaces elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on client feedback
- Adhere to brand guidelines on fonts, colors, and images
Requirements: Glad to see you succeed. For success, you will need
- Required work experience in similar role- 1 to 4 years
- Experience using tools such as Figma, Photoshop, XD, Sketch, Illustrator and InVision.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Should be creative with a problem-solving mindset.
- Portfolio of design projects
- Team spirit and strong communication skills
- Good time-management skills
- Parmanant work from home opportunity