Technical Project Manager
Webdew is currently seeking a skilled Technical Project Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate should possess a proven track record in coordinating projects with a user-centric approach, making well-informed design decisions, and implementing seamless user-experience journeys. The role requires the ability to work independently and as a team in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment.
As a Technical Project manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing website development projects from start to finish. This involves working with clients to Understand and draft their requirements and translating those into actionable tasks for the team. The technical project manager is responsible for ensuring that the project is completed on time while maintaining ROI, and to the client's satisfaction.
If you have a passion for project coordination and thrive in a dynamic work environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity at Webdew!
- Lead, develop, and implement projects while ensuring effective cooperation management to contribute to Webdew's success.
- Follow the scope of the project from proposal to technical work-up, and ultimately to the delivery of the final product as per the defined guidelines.
- Capabilities to analyze the development SOPs and standard code checks to optimize website performance
- Participate in the initial conceptualization stage with clients to better understand their needs and translate those expectations to the development team.
- Supervise a team of professionals by developing practical, training procedures, appropriate task assignments, positive customer experiences, and top-quality control processes.
- Offering mentorship to entry-level developers
- Develop strong relationships with stakeholders, vendors, structural teams, and other IT team members.
- Follow SDLC project management methodologies like Agile, Waterfall, etc., to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Accountable for identifying opportunities for upselling and cross-selling to existing clients, as well as for generating new business avenues by exploring emerging trends and markets and strategizing with the sales team to improve the pitches. .
- Already covered in SDLC life cycle point
- Conducting post-launch reviews to identify areas for improvement
- Must have a bachelor's/master’s degree in project management, computer science, Information technology, or related fields is recommended
- Have excellent time management, English communication, presentation, and leadership qualities to coordinate with representatives based in different locations.
- Advance proficiency in programming languages such as Java, HTML, or Php
- Possess several years of experience in project management to drive the service process from conceptualization to delivery.
- Be committed to continuous education through workshops, boot camp, and conferences.
- Have a deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices, with knowledge of tools like Hubspot, ClickUp, Slack, Time Doctor, Figma, etc., being an added advantage.
- Must be certified with “HubSpot CMS for Developers” certification.
- Project Management Certification would be a plus.
- Be comfortable with long availability hours.
The ideal candidate for this role should have a strong understanding of development processes and technologies and excellent project management skills. They should be able to communicate effectively with clients and stakeholders and be comfortable leading a team of developers and designers. They should also be highly organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.