Service Web Associate Lead
Responsibilities - How you will contribute to webdew's success
- Lead, develop, and implement web projects and be responsible for the completion of all Cooperation Management
- Follow the scope of an online project that goes from the proposal stage to the technical work up, and finally to the delivery of the web product.
- Participate in the initial conception stage along with a client to better meet the needs of the customer and to translate those expectations to employees.
- Design solutions for customer problems related to online commerce, corporate identity, or other website presence issues.
- Supervise a team of web professionals by developing effective training procedures, appropriate task assignments, positive customer experiences, and top quality control processes.
- Develop a good relationship with stakeholders, vendors, structural team, and other IT team members.
Requirements: Glad to see you succeed. For success, you will need
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- A good number of years of experience in web project management is an advantage.
- Proven ability to drive the service process from plan to close
- Time management to coordinate with representatives based at different locations
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills
- Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices Knowledge of tools like Hubspot, ClickUp, Slack, Time Doctor, Figma, etc will be a great add-on
- Comfortable with long availability hours
Position Currently Unavailable
This position is currently unavailable. Please leave us your details and we will get back to you once this position is open!