Webdew is looking for SEO Executives who should be ready to experience all areas of SEO and setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Improve organic search results for desktop and mobile sites on all major search engines
- Knowledge of SEO ,website optimization, website analysis and content marketing with optimization
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web
- Expert in all areas of SEO including strong technical skills (HTML, site architecture and content management systems)
- Solid understanding of search engine ranking factors, algorithms, site architectures and strategies
- Develop quarterly plans and present business reviews of the impact of SEO strategies & initiatives
- Stay updated with the latest SEO techniques and algorithm changes and updates from Google, Yahoo etc and effect those changes immediately for our portal
- Must have an ability to work independently
- Should have good problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage projects
- Strong written and verbal communication
Position Currently Unavailable
This position is currently unavailable. Please leave us your details and we will get back to you once this position is open!