Senior HR Specialist
Responsibilities - How you will contribute to webdew's success
- Set objectives for the HR team and track their progress.
- Oversee recruitment process and also encourage practices that facilitate the hiring of best talent.
- Research, develop and implement such HR policies and organizational strategies that improve the work environment for employees and boost productivity.
- Ensure timely Leave application management and payroll/salary management of the employees.
- Managing the induction and orientation of new joiners.
- Planning and hosting employee engagement and team-building activities to keep the workplace fun and engaging.
- Review company policies and employment conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Manage the Internal Knowledge base for company members.
- Responsible for maintaining and Implementing performance review procedures and providing constructive feedback on their performance.
- To ensure that the employees’ requests and grievances are addressed and also to resolve them by implementing innovative solutions.
- Work and define the budget for HR schemes and programs
- Organizing, maintaining and updating employee records on CRM
- Act as a liaison between employees and management
Requirements: Glad to see you succeed. For success, you will need
- Previous working experience in HR functions like pay & benefits, employee engagement and leave management (Preferred experience 2+ years)
- Up-to-date knowledge of employment law and current hiring practices.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good problem-solving ability
- Strong availability and punctuality
- Work from office (Candidates preferred from the location- Tricity/Mohali area)