Responsibilities - How you will contribute to webdew's success
- Track the company’s daily workflow and perform boots-on-the-ground assistance in the completion of the different team’s projects.
- Performing administrative duties, including scheduling timely meetings and appointments.
- Report any issues with business operations to management and human resource
- Maintaining schedule of operations.
- Ensure proper coordination among different departments.
- Assisting human resources with recruitment activities like onboarding and induction.
- Supporting the Human resource department with the enforcement of company policies and standards.
- Ensuring proper maintenance of CRM.
- Keeping a track of company assets(systems/laptops/keyboards etc) and responsible for asset handover to new and existing employees.
- Keeping a track of tools using in the company and responsible for maintenance
- Coordinating with accounts department or any external vendor or client, if needed
- Coordinating with admin department or any external vendor or client, if needed
- Prepare and keep up to date the various reports and data
- Keep a check on profitability of the projects
- Maintain and keep up to date record of the profitability reports of the ongoing projects.
Requirements: Glad to see you succeed. For success, you will need:
- Experience required- minimum 1 year.
- Should have strong organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Must have an ability to work independently.
- Should have good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi- task.
- Technically sound
- Work from office (Candidates preferred from the location- Tricity/Mohali area)