Webdew is looking for a **Frontend Designer** with a proven track record of designing user-centric products and experiences, making deliberate design decisions and translating any user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.. The position requires the ability to work independently and as a part of a team in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
As a UX Designer, you will be responsible for creating user-friendly designs that meet the needs of our users while maintaining brand consistency. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including product managers, developers, and marketers, to ensure our products are visually appealing, easy to use, and optimal user experience.
Responsibilities - How you will contribute to webdew's success
- Understand and evaluate project requirements.
- Illustrate design ideas using process flows, and sitemaps
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Producing "pixel perfect" design files
- Design graphics user interfaces elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on client feedback
- Adhere to brand guidelines on fonts, colors, and images
Requirements: Glad to see you succeed. For success, you will need
- Required work experience in a similar role- 1 to 4 years
- Proven Experience of using tools such as Figma, Photoshop, XD, Sketch, Illustrator and InVision.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Should be creative with a problem-solving mindset.
- Ability to present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles.
- Portfolio of design projects
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and solve problems.
- Permanent work-from-home opportunity
We are looking for someone who is passionate about UX Designing and has a strong desire to help our clients achieve their marketing goals. If you have a creative mind, an analytical approach to problem-solving, and a desire to learn and grow, then we want to hear from you! Join our team and help us take our clients' marketing to the next level.