We are looking for an individual with the ability to handle accounts and Finance functions of the company.
Overview: Accountability for all Finance and accounts related functions of the company and provide support on the statutory filings (TDS & GST) to the senior finance executive.
The candidate should have minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in a similar role before.
Detailed Roles & Responsibilities
- Raising the invoices on time and supporting in collections from clients through resume or call follow-up or visiting where required to clients, banks, financial and regulatory officers.
- Generating the MIS reports every month on cash flow statements, provisional BS, PNL, etc. for various stakeholders in the company.
- On time weekly/daily settlements for projects without any escalation by clients.
- Working with technical team and payroll team for timely payouts, raising the quotations, follow-ups on the POs, etc.,
- Maintaining up to-date records as approved by auditors, clients and investors.
- Timely settlements of payments with vendors.
- Be responsible for all cost control measures including discussing purchase of assets, procurement of databases, SMS credits, CC, bank discussions for investment options etc.
- This role may require visiting to CA office/ Tax office/client location for payment follow-ups.
- 2 years of experience in a similar position; experience with operations preferred.
- Have a very positive work attitude including willing to work some longer hours during peak periods.
- Strong experience in income statement analysis.
- Advanced Excel skills, ability to work with functions, lookups and pivot tables.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Mandatory experience working with Zoho books and Quick book
- Experience with Tally 9.0 or equivalent, and Business Intelligence will be an added advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- We will prefer candidates staying close to Noida
Position Currently Unavailable
This position is currently unavailable. Please leave us your details and we will get back to you once this position is open!