Well-Written and engaging content is the backbone of any online marketing campaign. It helps to connect with new users and convert them into loyal customers.
Any brand or business that wants to optimize its online presence needs to have appealing content on its website to entice the readers.
In fact, more than 55 percent of digital marketers have content creation as one of their top marketing priorities.
Both large and small brands, businesses, digital marketers hire skilled content writers to write high-quality content for their websites, blogs, directories, marketing campaigns, and others.
Therefore, if you want to become a content writer in 2021, you need to have a specific set of skills that will help to make content writing the most fruitful career option for you. You can take help from this paraphrasing tool that reads the content deeply and changes the entire structure of the text. Along with this, you can also improve your writing career as this top paraphraser helps rewrite the text most uniquely. If you are a writer or blogger, this tool can increase the worth of your blogs and attract more readers for you
Below, we have listed the best content writing certifications and courses for 2021 and beyond. It includes both free and paid certifications that will be beneficial for both newbies as well as experts.
7 Best Content Writing Certification - 2021 and beyond
All set to start your content writing career? Well, before you dive into this creative world, have a look at these best content writing certifications that will help you in you content writing career path.
1. Free Online Creative Writing Courses Bundle - Skillshare
Image Source - skillshare
Skillshare is an online learning website with thousands of courses for users who want to learn through online videos.
It’s a free online creative writing course that will help you learn the basics of content writing. It is beneficial both for beginners who want to know the ins and outs of creative writing and experts looking for new learning techniques.
- It includes several courses that will help you learn the fundamentals of creative writing, write impactful openings, and many more.
- Certain courses are focused on specific subjects which will make your basics more strong.
- It offers a free trial for the first month, and later the fee is also very low, which provides high-quality education at affordable prices.
- There are thousands of students who have already enrolled in the course.
- The course has a rating of 4.7 out of 5.
2. Creative Writing Certification Course by Wesleyan - Coursera
Image Source - coursera
This course helps you excel in three aspects of content writing, i.e., short story, memoir, and long-form content.
It helps you learn the techniques required to write a compelling story with fresh characters and a unique style. The course is designed to quickly understand its concepts with zero experience in creative content writing.
After you complete the course, you will have the ability to write error-free professional content.
- The entire course is divided into four parts which can be studied in any order.
- The course will help you to excel in the craft of plot, style, description, and others.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to write an essay or story of 8-15 pages without any grammatical mistakes and plagiarism.
- All the topics related to creative content writing are explained clearly, and there are no prerequisites to enroll in the course.
- It has a rating of 4.7 out of 5
3. Ninja Writing: The Four Levels Of Writing Mastery - Udemy
Image Source- udemy
This course from Udemy will help you to become a skilled content writer that will get your writing noticed.
The techniques and strategies discussed in the course will write spellbinding contents.
The course is further divided into four parts, narrative, words, sentences, and paragraphs.
Along with this, you will also learn to create marketing copies, blogs, and professional business writing to grab the attention of the readers.
- The curriculum is well-organized in which each topic is explained elaborately.
- Provides practical assignments to implement the techniques covered in the course.
- You don’t need any experience to take this course, but a passion for writing is a must.
- More than fifty downloadable lectures.
- The course has a rating of 4.4 out of 5.
Visit - Ninja Writing - Udemy
4. Writing Tools & Hacks: Copywriting/ Blogging/ Content Writing - Udemy
Image Source - udemy
Are you looking for the best tools and hacks available on the internet to improve your writing skills, then this course is for you.
The instructor has provided you with all the necessary tools that will help you to research and brainstorm new ideas, write killer headlines, marketing copy, and many more.
After completing the course, you will learn how to organize your ideas and thoughts to write better articles.
- Provide a list of tools and software to remove any writing errors.
- Learn to use the tools effectively to make the most of them.
- Helps you get new ideas for your contents.
- Create killer headlines and examines all the available options for selecting the best one.
- The course consists of more than thirty lectures, four resources available for downloaded.
- It has a rating of 4.3 out of 5.
Visit - Writing Tools & Hacks - Udemy
5. Writing With Flair: How To Become An Exceptional Writer - Udemy
Image Source - Udemy
This another amazing course, created by one of the top educators of Udemy, Shani Raja. This course helps you become a skilled writer by teaching you the basics and advanced techniques of content writing.
More than 60,000 people have already enrolled in this course, which shows how popular the course is, and the learnings are actually benefiting the students.
- You will learn to write with simplicity without making things complex and complicated.
- Write high-quality and error-free content.
- Improve your writing skills.
- Learn to manage professional blogs.
- It has a rating of 4.4 out of 5.
Visit - Writing with Flair - Udemy
6. Complete Web Content Writing Masterclass - Udemy
Image Source - udemy
In this course, you will learn everything about web content creation, which will help you become a proficient blogger.
At the end of the course, you will be able to write SEO-friendly blog posts, ad copies, e-commerce product copies, and many more.
Apart from content writing, you will also learn different aspects of digital marketing, which will help you rank your website higher in search engines.
- Learn basic and advanced techniques of content writing.
- SEO-friendly blog posts.
- E-commerce content writing.
- Learn keyword research, competitor analysis, and many more.
- The course has a rating of 4.7 out of 5.
7. Creative Writing by Margaret Atwood - Master Class
Image Source: masterclass
This course is created by Margaret Atwood, who is one of the top writers in the world. You can learn to structure your content writing, make engaging story plot, and many more.
After you complete this course, you will be confident to write amazing content by pushing your imagination to the boundaries.
You will also be able to overcome the fear of writing by following the techniques discussed by the educator.
- Learn content writing through the notes and research of one of the best writers in the world.
- A downloadable workbook consists of assignments, study notes, and materials.
- Manage writer’s block effectively.
- The course has a rating of 4.8 out of 5
That ends our list of the seven most relevant, and informative content writing courses and certifications in 2021.
If you are serious about making content writing your career, then you must enroll in the courses listed above to master the necessary skills to become a prolific content writer.
Now that you have an idea about what content writing courses are available and what they have in store for you, explore the content writing jobs in Chandigarh. Apply now and who knows you could be writing your next blog for webdew. Get in touch with us to know about the services we offer.